Fees & Bulk Billing
- Bulk Billing is available for holders of CURRENT Pension cards, Health Care Cards, commonwealth senior cards and for children under 16 years of
age. Please have your Pension, Health Care & Medicare card with you at each consultation.
- DVA patients will be fully bulk billed.
- A procedure fee will be charged for excisions and some minor procedures.
- Patients will be encouraged to pay in full at the time of consultation.
- Please note that investigations and procedures performed during a consultation may incur extra charges.
- Home & After Hours Visit Fees – Please ask office staff.
- Methods of payment – Cash, personal cheque, Visa, Bankcard, MasterCard & EFTPOS.
- Receipts/Accounts can be forwarded online to Medicare on your behalf.